Why learn Yumeiho®?
– To help and share the benefits of Yumeiho with people around you;
– To perfect yourself;
– To benefit from international recognition;
– To get in touch with a culture unique in the world;
– To have a new vision on the human body and its pathologies.
– To join a select group of Yumeiho therapists.
– For the simplicity, beauty and especially the efficiency of the technique; Yumeiho® is the best manual technique and its effectiveness is proven daily on hundreds of patients who benefit from Yumeiho treatment;
Our goal is simple, to make Yumeiho® known and accessible to as many people as possible.
By training as many people as possible, Yumeiho® becomes known but especially recognized.
It is really important for us to keep a high level of our practitioners and comply with the Yumeiho® Centre from Japan standards, and for this we will only provide high-quality trainings.
The Yumeiho® teachers are therapists who have passed the Grade (DAN) 5 exam held only in Japan and are accredited by the Yumeiho® Center of Japan. Your teacher ( Sensei ) in Belgium is Marian Sârbu, 5 DAN Yumeiho teacher and experienced therapist.
For this reason, the teaching system, a traditional Japanese one, is adapted to the needs of each student.
The division of competencies by degrees, or in the Japanese system – DAN, shows the level of training for each practitioner. In short, the level of competence is as follows:
– Level 1 (1 Dan / 1st Degree) – For those who want to apply Yumeiho massage for the benefit of family members, colleagues and friends.
– 2 DAN, for the application of Yumeiho therapy for preventive purposes and as a method of body maintenance.
– 3 DAN, for the application of Yumeiho therapy for preventive and therapeutic purposes.
COURSE DURATION – DURATION OF YUMEIHO THERAPISTS TRAINING
– The duration of the beginner course is about 50 hours.
– The duration of the courses and internships is established according to the requirements and needs of the interns.
– In order to obtain the 3rd degree (3 DAN, level 3 of competences) it is necessary the persevering practice for at least one year from the graduation of the 2nd degree and the participation in at least two stages of improvement. In general, over 1000 hours of practice and 300 hours of theory must be added together to start as a Yumeiho therapist.
Thus, graduates of Yumeiho courses can fall into two categories of skills:
I. Yumeiho massage, prophylactic, maintenance and relaxation, for family members (relatives, acquaintances, friends). Graduates of level courses (Degree / Dan) 1 and 2.
II. Therapist Yumeiho. Gr. 3 graduates. Those who pass the exam for becoming Yumeiho therapist have also the right to use the Yumeiho Trade Mark, but only in compliance with the conditions established by the licensee owner. Please see Yumeiho Europe for more information about this.